The candidates who have appeared for the Karnataka B.Ed examination can visit the official website of School Education Karnataka — schooleducation.kar.nic.in — to check and download their result.
The candidates can check their Arts and Science selection list either from the official website or from the direct links provided below.
Karnataka B.Ed Result Science Selection List
How to check Karnataka B.Ed Result?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the Karnataka B.Ed Results.
1. Go to the official website of the School Education Karnataka — schooleducation.kar.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads ” B.Ed Selection list for admission to 2 year B.Ed course -2020-21″
3. It will direct to a new page of the School Education Karnataka website
4. Click on the selection list
5. Result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
Along with the selection list, Department of Public Instruction, Karnataka has released Arts cut-off and Science cut-off list.