The candidates who have applied for the NHM Haryana recruitment can visit the official website of NHM Haryana — nhmharyana.gov.in — to check and download their admit card.
National Health Mission, Haryana has scheduled to conduct the written exam for the Community Health Officer recruitment from February 15 to 17 at various centres across the country.
Candidates can download their NHM Haryana CHO admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to download NHM Haryana CHO admit card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the NHM Haryana CHO admit card.
1. Go to the official website of the NHM Haryana — nhmharyana.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Download Admit Card for Written Exam : Provisionally eligible Candidates for 671 posts of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers”
3. It will direct to a new page of the NHM’s website
4. You need to enter your NHM Haryana username and password
5. Your NHM Haryana CHO admit card will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the NHM Haryana CHO admit card for future reference